To ensure the success of your project, the deployment of your SIEM must take into account the specificity of your environment. The planning phase is crucial to a successful deployment. Thanks to our experience as an integrator, we can assist you in this planning phase. In collaboration with your teams, we work on your security architecture, your monitoring strategy, your deployment planning and timing, the resources necessary for this deployment as well as the operation of your SIEM, etc.
To support you in this PLAN phase we offer you:
- Introduction to deployment issues of a SIEM
- Requirements and environment analysis
- Definition of a monitoring policy
- Assistance in architecture design
- Production of the Deployment Planning
- Training of operating teams
In the form of assistance or in "turnkey" mode, we support you during the deployment phase of your SIEM. By going through CS for deployment, you have a single point of contact for editing and integrating your SIEM. Our integration teams work closely with our development teams, ensuring you an optimized product configuration. You benefit from the know-how of a major integrator of critical systems.
A support panel is available:
- Deployment of a POC (proof of concept)
- Deployment of an operational prototype
- Deployment of a pilot and assistance to the generalization
- Full deployment of your turnkey SIEM
The Run phase is essential for the successful implementation of your SIEM. What is the point of identifying attempted intrusions if no one is responsible for countering them? Thanks to our SOC, hosted in the Paris region, or via our MSSP partners, we can offer you a managed security service adapted to your needs:
- Remote monitoring of a Prelude architecture deployed on your premises (your data remains at home)
- Supervision of a Prelude architecture deployed in our DataCenter
- Deployment of Prelude in the cloud and remote monitoring
- Definition of a service catalogue and associated SLAs
To help you master rapidly our products different training sessions are available depending on your operators profiles :
- Administration: Installation, Deployment and configuration of Prelude SIEM
- Operation: training in the daily operations platform for supervisors and analysts
- Training: Through the partnership with the Diateam company (network simulation expert), CS organizes training with simulation exercises
- Getting Started and configuring modules of the SOC Prelude offer
Managing a SIEM on a daily basis can be complex for teams with no experience in this field. Through the Serenity service, Prelude supports you in the handling of your SIEM. Initial operational training is organized, then several meeting points are planned throughout the year during which we assess your deployment and the difficulties encountered. We assist you in setting up the system, creating new correlation rules and taking new equipment into account.
Our team of experts can assist you in the event of an incident or intrusion in order to resume your activity as soon as possible. Crisis management, in the event of an intrusion or serious attack on your information system, requires multiple skills and resources that are not necessarily available in your company. This service provides you with dedicated support in the event of a serious incident on your system. Beforehand, we assist you in the implementation of a crisis management plan and we design with you the procedures for recovery on failure. In the event of an incident, our Prelude SIEM teams can also help you face difficulties and organize the recovery of your activities.