As all critical operators, administrations are the target of cybercrime. The dematerialization of administrative procedures and the progressive automation of treatments have increased the number of systems and connections which are potential vulnerability issues.
• Ensure the interoperability of their systems with other administrations (respect of the CIG).
• Protect dematerialized service platforms.
• Train personnel to the risks of cyber-attacks by social engineering and phishing.
• Ensure a high availability rate of information systems and failure or attack recovery process.
• Protect citizen's sensitive data.
• Ensure the protection of systems, while respecting reasonable budgets.
• CS has a recognized experience with administrations.
• Prelude HMI is available in French.
• Prelude is the only SIEM in the world whose development team and level 3 support is provided natively in French.
• In 2015, Prelude was awarded the "France Cybersecurity" label, guaranteeing its origin and quality development.
• The Prelude solution has one of the best efficiency ratios/market prices, reinforced by the use of natively compatible open-source probes that reduce the total cost of security infrastructure deployment.
• The Standard Formats IDMEF and IODEF, implemented in Prelude, today are stipulated in the next version of the CIG (being validated).