Cyber security has become a central issue for the financial institutions. The proliferation of cyber-attacks against banks has indeed a significant risk, both in terms of reputation and compensation costs. After having aimed clients and dematerialized banking, hackers are now attacking employees using technologies such as the targeted phishing, to organize the exfiltration of data. The establishment of effective detection means has become an economic priority.
• Protect dematerialized service platforms.
• Train personnel to the risks of cyber-attacks by social engineering and phishing.
• Adhere to the regulations in terms of compliance.
• Ensure a high availability rate of information systems and failure or attack recovery process.
• Manage a large number of access points (sites and agencies).
• Protect their customer's sensitive data.
• Preserve the criticality of the handled data.
• Ensure the identification of fraudulent actions among thousands of users.
• Keep data on the long term.
• CS has a strong experience in the infrastructure supervision of financial institutions. CS has deployed its performance monitoring solution Vigilo, for several institutions some of which have more than 20 000 equipment and 10 000 agencies.
• The Prelude solution is the most modular of the market, which enables it, at lower cost, to adapt to complex and decentralized architectures such as those of major financial institutions.
• Thanks to its advanced detection and correlation system based on the IDMEF format, Prelude identifies suspicious behavior in real time, so you can react immediately to attacks, intrusions or exfiltration.
• In addition to its design and deployment services, Prelude Training Service offers specific courses for training and employees awareness to cyber risks.
• Prelude includes web dashboards and editable reports, complying with regulations of the financial sector (PCI DSS, 27 001, etc.)
• Prelude has all the mechanisms needed to build a highly secure detection infrastructure: compression and data encryption, encryption of flows between all modules, mechanism of reversed relay to manage the protection of DMZ without incoming stream, etc.