Cyber-crime first targets of were essentially monetary platforms, in particular credit card code hijacking, theft and resale of personal information. The risks now involve much more critical states infrastructures. Among these, energy infrastructure upon which all other critical services rely represents an attractive target which is vital to protect. A massive attack on a country, as we can now fear, would definitely start by energy infrastructure quickly undermine any overall resilience.
• Overall supervision of conventional IT infrastructures as well as more industrial infrastructure including SCADA.
• Observe, in nuclear power plants for instance, Silos between areas of different security level.
• Ensure interoperability between different platforms.
• To protect against malicious acts driven by activist groups to tarnish the company’s image.
• Thanks to its rich and powerful mechanism for trace analysis, Prelude can adapt easily to all existing formats, including "custom" formats.
• Prelude transport bus allows passage through different partitioning mechanisms such as firewalls, proxy but also diodes.
• Prelude offers all mechanisms to protect effectively and in real time, all communication media, including web servers, which then become very complex to distort.
• CS has been working for many years in the field of energy, both in infrastructure and in its security constraints. Through this particular expertise, we can effectively assist you in the implementation your SIEM infrastructure.