Cybersecurity has become an essential issue for enterprises as well as states. The Verizon's annual study figures confirms the magnitude and the amplification of risks:
- $400 million: this is the financial loss estimated linked to the leaks of data
- Attacks that aims cyberspying increased by 200%
- Nearly 80 000 incidents were detected in 61 countries in 2014, with 2 122 proven cases of data loss
- In 38% of the cases, only a few seconds are enough for hackers to compromise a system
- In 28% of the cases, stealing data only takes a few minutes.
- 85% of the attacks by abuse of privileges, comes from a connected user on the local company's network
With the professionalization of cybercrime, both in technics and tools, it is essential today, to strengthen the information system's protection. The multiplicity of means of protection like firewalls, antivirus, anti-spams and other probes, remains however useless if it is not accompanied by the establishment of a steering tool to oversee the security.
Prelude a complete solution
Prelude is a SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), a security steering solution to collect, filter, normalize, correlate, store, index and archive information from disparate sources on your information system. From this information, Prelude can provide a system's security level overview, identify threats and risks and thus prevent attacks, intrusions, and viral infections.