Prelude OSS | The open source reference
Prelude OSS is the open source version of Prelude SIEM. This is the open source reference in terms of intrusion detection for more than 10 years. The implementation of the standard format IDMEF (RFC 4765: Intrusion Detection Message Exchange Format) enables it to be compatible with many open source probes like Snort, Suricata, Ossec, Samhain, etc.
It is available for download on the Prelude's community website, in the form of sources or RPM for CentOS/RedHat and also in the majority of the Linux distributions (Mandriva, Debian, Fedora, etc.).
Prelude OSS is distributed under GPL V2 license.
- Prelude OSS is intended to the training, research organizations and limited-size IT infrastructures
- Prelude OSS is not intended for production on critical or large-sized environments
- Prelude OSS performance is limited and degrades proportionally to the volume of data to manage
- Compatible with the commercial versions, Prelude OSS can also be used for evaluation, bearing in mind that it implements a limited set of features
- The open source reference
- For training and testing
- For research organizations
- For limited-sized IT infrastructures
- Limited functions
- Compatible with the commercial versions
- IDMEF implementation
- Compatible with the open source IDS
FIND THE SOLUTION THAT SUIT THE BEST
TO YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE