Supporting in the phase of specification and design of your deployment: architecture, planning, resources, timing.
In a supporting or "turnkey" mode, we accompany you during the deployment phase of your SIEM.
Customizing or development of specific business functions for your own needs within your Prelude instance.
Training in the configuration and operation of prelude, scenario-based sessions for operators. Awareness sessions for your employees.
Support in the handling of your SIEM followed by several periodic meetings to assist you in fine tuning’s tool.
Upstream definition of the emergency plan, then our expert team will assist you in case of an incident or intrusion to recover your activity.
The deployment of your SIEM must take into account your environment specificity. The planning phase is therefore crucial for the success of your deployment.
To assist you in this phase we offer:
- Introduction to deployment issues of a SIEM
- Requirements and environment analysis
- Definition of a monitoring policy
- Assistance in architecture design
- Production of the Deployment Planning
Deploying your SIEM solution through CS enables you to have a single interlocutor for the edition and the integration of your SIEM. Our integration teams are working closely with our development teams, which ensures you an optimized product configuration. You benefit from the know-how of a major integrator of mission critical systems.
To assist you, we propose support panels:
- Deployment of a POC (proof of concept)
- Deployment of an operational prototype
- Deployment of a pilot and assistance to the generalization
- Full deployment of your turnkey SIEM
The Prelude team is working on a human scale and therefore can adapt to the needs of its different customers. Strengthened by its multiple skills, CS offers adaptations for the product. On its SIEM functions and also on the specific business features compliant to your needs through the Apps system.
CS provides different trainings on the Prelude product:
- Administration: Installation, Deployment and configuration of Prelude SIEM
- Operation: training in the daily operations platform for supervisors and analysts
- Training: Through the partnership with the Diateam company (network simulation expert), CS organizes training with simulation exercises
- Getting Started and configuring modules of the SOC Prelude offer
The daily managment of a SIEM can be complex for non-experienced teams in the field. Through the Serenity Service, CS assists you in the handling of your SIEM. An initial training is organized for the operation and many meeting points are planned in the year during which we make an assessment on your deployment and the difficulties encountered. We assist you in the system setting, in the creation of new correlation rules and in the inclusion of new equipments.
In case of intrusion or serious attacks on your information system, crisis management requires multiple skills and resources that are not necessarily available in your company. This service enables you to have a dedicated support in the event of a serious incident on your system. Upfront, we assist you to setting up a crisis management plan and we design with you the recovery procedures. In case of incident, our teams are working to help you to deal with it and organize the recovery of your activities.