Success Stories | They trust us
Prelude is present on the cyber security market for over 10 years. First with its open-source release and then its professional versions, Prelude is the recognized benchmark in terms of intrusion detection, worldwide. Its compliance with standards, strong scalability, performance and intelligent data processing are all characteristics that make it a unique tool, deployed in multiple sectors from SMES to large administrations.
AlfaStrakhovanie, one of the largest Russian insurance, uses Prelude on its entire infrastructure for over 4 years.
Ministry of Defense
Prelude has been chosen with CS on the SIA project of the redesign of the Information Systems of the Armed Forces.
The investment plan "Avenir"
The ANSSI and the Department of Defense have selected prelude under the Future Investment Program.
A few typical deployments
- 2015: Smart Cards Sector: 1000 equipment - France
- 2015: Security service operator (MSSP) - France
- 2015: Administration: 4000 equipment - France
- 2014: Hospital Environment: 50 equipment - Argentina
- 2014: Webhost / Operator (MSSP) - France
- 2013: IT Network and Security Corporation – over 100 equipment - Spain
- 2013: Internet Operator - Domain management - 20 million IPs - 120 IDS probes OSS - USA
- 2012: large administration - 100 Prelude / 100 000 equipment - France
- 2012: Administration - 30 servers - HOLLAND
- 2012: Payment company - 50 servers - USA
- 2011: Encryption Company for global communications - 100 servers - USA
- 2010: large administration on approximately 60 sites - 600 Equipment - France
- 2010: Study on correlation and visualization for a security research centre - France
- 2010: Insurance Group - 6000 equipment - Russia
- 2010: Company of Electronic vote - Two Data Centres - 2 x 40 servers - USA
- 2009: Administration - approximately 50 sites - 400 Equipment - France
- 2008: Administration - 50 servers - France
- 2008: Cert - 20,000 servers/clients - Germany
- 2007: Universities / Campus - Up to 30 000 monitored IP - USA
Note: For reasons of confidentiality we do not disclose the identity of our users.