- Ensure the protection of systems, while respecting budgetary constraints.
- Ensure the interoperability of their systems with other administrations (compliance with the RGI).
- Protect dematerialized service platforms.
- Train its employees in the risks of cyber attacks through social engineering and phishing.
- Ensure a high availability rate of information systems and recovery processes in the event of a failure or attack.
- Protecting sensitive data of citizens.
- Prelude SIEM is the only French and European SIEM alternative to solutions that combine efficiency and price optimization.
- The CS company has recognized experience in the administration sector.
- Prelude is the only SIEM in the world whose development team and level 3 support service is provided natively in French.
- In 2015, Prelude was awarded the "France Cybersecurity" label, guaranteeing its origin and quality development.
- The Prelude solution has one of the best efficiency/market price ratios, reinforced by the use of natively compatible open-source probes that reduces the total cost of security infrastructure deployment.
- The Standard formats IDMEF and IODEF, implemented in Prelude, today are stipulated in the next version of the CIG.
- The Prelude solution is the most modular on the market, allowing it to be adapted at lower cost to complex and decentralized architectures such as large administrations.
- In addition to its design and deployment services, CS offers the Training service with specific courses designed to train and raise staff awareness of cyber-hazards.
- Prelude has all the necessary mechanisms to build a highly secure detection infrastructure: data compression and encryption, flow encryption between modules, reverse relay mechanism to manage DMZ protection without incoming flow, etc.