banking and insurance
Prelude SIEM in the field of Banking and Insurance
Cyber security is now a key issue for financial institutions. The increasing number of computer attacks against banks is indeed a significant risk, both in terms of reputation and compensation costs. After targeting clients and paperless banking, hackers are now attacking employees using techniques such as spear phishing to organize data exfiltration. The establishment of an effective detection solution has become an economic priority. (Case Studies)
- Protect dematerialized services platforms.
- Respect of compliance regulations.
- Ensure high availability of IT systems and have a recovery process in case of failure or attacks.
- Manage a large number of access points (sites and agencies).
- Protect the sensitive data of their customers.
- Preserving the criticality of the data handled.
- Ensure the identification of fraudulent action from thousands of users.
- Keep data on the long term.
- Train its staff to the risks of cyber-attacks through social engineering and phishing.
OFFER PRELUDE SIEM
- CS has a strong experience in the monitoring of financial institutions parks. It deployed its Vigilo performance monitoring solution on several banks, some of which are composed of more than 20 000 facilities and 10,000 agencies.
- The Prelude solution is the most modular on the market, allowing it to adapt, for lower costs, to complex and decentralized architectures such as those of major financial institutions.
- With a detection system and advanced correlation, based on the IDMEF format, Prelude identifies suspicious behavior in real time, allowing you to immediately counter the attacks, intrusions or exfiltration.
- In addition to its design and deployment services, Prelude Training Service offers specific courses for training and educating employees to cyber risks.
- Prelude contains editable reports and web dashboards, in compliance with the regulations of the financial sector (PCI DSS, 27001, etc.).
- Prelude has all the necessary mechanisms to build a highly secure detection infrastructure: compression and data encryption, encryption flow between all modules, inverted relay mechanism to manage the protection of DMZ without inflow, etc.
Visit our other pages
Our use cases