- Protect dematerialized service platforms.
- Training for employees to reduce the risks of cyber-attacks by social engineering and phishing.
- Adhere to the regulations in terms of compliance.
- Ensure a high availability rate of information systems and failure or attack recovery process.
- Manage a large number of access points (sites and agencies).
- Protect their customer's sensitive data.
- Preserve the criticality of the handled data.
- Ensure the identification of fraudulent actions among thousands of users.
- Long term data storage.
- CS has a strong experience in financial institution's infrastructures monitoring. CS has deployed its performance monitoring solution Vigilo, for several financial institutions, some of which are made up of more than 20 000 equipment and 10 000 agencies.
- The Prelude solution is the most modular of the market, which enables it, at lower cost, to adapt to complex and decentralized architectures such as those major financial institutions.
- Thanks to its advanced detection and correlation system based on the IDMEF format, Prelude identifies suspicious behaviors in real time, so you can react immediately to attacks, intrusions or exfiltration.Thanks to its advanced detection and correlation system based on the IDMEF format, Prelude identifies suspicious behaviors in real time, so you can react immediately to attacks, intrusions or exfiltration.
- In addition to its design and deployment services, Prelude Training Service offers specific courses for training and aware employees to cyber risks.
- Prelude includes web dashboards and editable reports, compliant with regulations of the financial sector (PCI DSS, 27 001, etc.).
- Prelude has all the mechanisms needed to build a highly secure detection infrastructure: compression and data encryption, encryption of flows between all modules, mechanism of reversed relay to manage the protection of DMZ without incoming workflows, etc.