Prelude SIEM in the field of Defense
Cyber security is a national issue. The states have become the target of terrorist movements whose attacks can damage an entire country. It has become essential for armies to acquire the best cyber security measures to ensure the defense of the nation. (Case Studies)
- Insure the Defense of all critical infrastructures of Defense Staff on operating theaters.
- Deploy security tools on different levels of confidentiality.
- Equiptools capable of high automation for non and multidisciplinary staff.
- Ensure interoperability of their systems with the rest of administrations.
- Acquire tools that can be deployed in highly distributed environments.
- Dispose of mastered and sovereign tools.
OFFER PRELUDE SIEM
- Solution developed and maintained in France.
- Human Machine Interface; the support and documentation are available in French.
- Prelude is the most modular SIEM in the market. It is able to adapt to decentralized architectures.
- Offering the best performance / resource ratio, Prelude can be deployed in highly constrained environments.
- In its OSS version and its Pro version, Prelude has been deployed on several projects for many years within the French Ministry of Defense.
- Respect of IDMEF and IODEF standards ensures Prelude a strong interoperability.
Visit our other pages
Our use cases