The Prelude SIEM team is pleased to announce the release of version 5.1. The main novelties are the following.
- Improved Machine Learning features
- Reporting management: better customization, new formatsexports, possible export of dashboards, etc.
- Entity management (customers): “physical” partitioning possible byentities on all the data (alerts, logs, etc.)
- Increased performance and ergonomics of the Forensic HMIs
- Performance / maintainability / backend compatibility improvements
- Possible parallelization of inserts based on IDMEF alerts(multi-process / multi-machine insertion)
Virtual Appliance Security Strengthening:
- Add / Improve / Optimize SELinux rules
- Encrypted configuration of all default flows
- Hardening partitioning parameters
- Track license usage metrics in the HMI
- Rewriting of Prelude-AdminDB in python
- New utility for executing administrative actions of Prelude HMIs
- Better granularity in the management of Prelude plugins
- Nessus / OpenVAS support via HMIs